By Janet L. Stringer
A time-saving, stress-reducing method of studying the basic recommendations of pharmacology
Great for USMLE review!
"This can be a very great tool for college students who fight with knowing the main uncomplicated thoughts in pharmacology for direction and licensure examinations. three Stars."--Doody's overview Service
Basic thoughts in Pharmacology will give you a whole framework for learning -– and realizing -- the basic ideas of drug activities. With this distinct studying process, you’ll be capable to establish must-know fabric, realize your strengths and weaknesses, reduce memorization, streamline your learn, and construct your self belief. Basic recommendations in Pharmacology offers medicines by means of type, information precisely what you want to find out about every one type, and reinforces key recommendations and definitions.
With this cutting edge textual content you’ll have the option to:
- realize the options you really needs to recognize sooner than relocating directly to different material
- comprehend the basic ideas of drug actions
- set up and condense the drug info you need to remember
- overview key details, that's awarded in containers, illustrations, and tables
- establish crucial medicinal drugs in every one drug class
Seven sections in particular designed to simplify the educational approach and assist you achieve an figuring out of an important concepts:
- General Principles
- Drugs That impact the Autonomic anxious System
- medicines That have an effect on the Cardiovascular System
- medicines That Act at the significant anxious System
- Chemotherapeutic Agents
- medicinal drugs That impact the Endocrine System
- Miscellaneous medicinal drugs (Includes Toxicology and Poisoning)
Read or Download Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition: What you Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Drug supply applied sciences characterize an unlimited, very important zone of analysis and improvement in prescription drugs. The call for for leading edge drug supply structures keeps to develop, using numerous new advancements. Drug supply platforms, 3rd version presents a accomplished evaluate of the newest examine and improvement on drug supply platforms.
At the celebration of a symposium in Salzburg, a world workforce of clinicians and pharmacologists offered fresh ends up in profile efficacy, defense and healing use of the antibiotic substance Ciprofloxacin. Of detailed curiosity for clinicians often is the medical end result in sufferers with nosocomial pneumonia and different infections of the decrease respiration tract.
Davis’s Drug advisor for Nurses®, 15th variation provides all the details you want to administer medicinal drugs appropriately around the lifespan—well-organized monographs for thousands of commonly used and hundreds of thousands of trade-name drugs.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Pharmacology and Society explores the social and coverage facets of the pharmaceutical and its pervasive effect in society. whereas many technical STM works discover the chemistry and biology of pharmacology and an both huge variety of clinically orientated works specialise in use of unlawful medicinal drugs, substance abuse, and therapy, there's nearly not anything at the immensely large company (“Big Pharma”) of making, promoting, eating, and regulating felony medicinal drugs.
- The Psychedelic Renaissance
- Pharmacology of Mitochondria (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- Clinical Trials in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Recent Advances in Neuropsycho-Pharmacology: Selected Papers from the 12th Congress of the Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum, Göteborg, ... Proceedings)
- GPCR Molecular Pharmacology and Drug Targeting: Shifting Paradigms and New Directions
- Nonclinical Safety Assessment: A Guide to International Pharmaceutical Regulations
Additional info for Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition: What you Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition
Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition: What you Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition by Janet L. Stringer