By Ingolf V. Hertel,Claus-Peter Schulz
Read Online or Download Atoms, Molecules and Optical Physics 1: Atoms and Spectroscopy (Graduate Texts in Physics) PDF
Best molecular physics books
The 3rd Edition of the highly profitable advent to Cosmology offers a concise, authoritative examine of cosmology at an introductory point. ranging from ordinary rules and the background of cosmology, the textual content rigorously publications the coed directly to curved spacetimes, basic relativity, black holes, cosmological versions, debris and symmetries, and section transitions.
A dialogue of explosive pulsed energy platforms and their purposes, this e-book contains 7 chapters. the 1st 5 describe the elemental physics of those assets and their ancillary apparatus, in keeping with a handbook for education engineers in Russia. bankruptcy 6 is an outline of codes and methodologies used at Loughborough collage within the united kingdom to construct flux compressors, whereas bankruptcy 7 covers particular purposes: excessive energy lasers and excessive strength microwave assets.
Quantity fifty five of the Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics sequence includes seven contributions, overlaying a range of topic parts in atomic, molecular and optical physics. of their contribution, Stowe, Thorpe, Pe’er, Ye, Stalnaker, Gerginov, and Diddams discover contemporary advancements in direct frequency comb spectroscopy.
This quantity maintains the culture of the Advances sequence. It comprises contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles include a few evaluate fabric, yet are meant to supply a complete photograph of modern vital advancements in AMO physics.
- The Art of Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Gravity, Special Relativity, and the Strong Force: A Bohr-Einstein-de Broglie Model for the Formation of Hadrons
- The Electron Mass and Calcium Isotope Shifts: High-Precision Measurements of Bound-Electron g-Factors of Highly Charged Ions (Springer Theses)
- Water:Molecular Structure and Properties
- Single-molecule Studies of Proteins: 2 (Biophysics for the Life Sciences)
- Single-Photon Generation and Detection: Physics and Applications (Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences)
Extra resources for Atoms, Molecules and Optical Physics 1: Atoms and Spectroscopy (Graduate Texts in Physics)
Atoms, Molecules and Optical Physics 1: Atoms and Spectroscopy (Graduate Texts in Physics) by Ingolf V. Hertel,Claus-Peter Schulz