By Paul R. Berman B.S. Ph.D. M. Phil,Ennio Arimondo,Chun C. Lin
- International experts
- Comprehensive articles
- New developments
Read or Download Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 59 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
The 3rd Edition of the highly winning advent to Cosmology presents a concise, authoritative research of cosmology at an introductory point. ranging from trouble-free rules and the heritage of cosmology, the textual content conscientiously publications the scholar directly to curved spacetimes, normal relativity, black holes, cosmological types, debris and symmetries, and section transitions.
A dialogue of explosive pulsed strength structures and their purposes, this booklet comprises 7 chapters. the 1st 5 describe the fundamental physics of those resources and their ancillary apparatus, in response to a guide for education engineers in Russia. bankruptcy 6 is an outline of codes and methodologies used at Loughborough college within the united kingdom to construct flux compressors, whereas bankruptcy 7 covers particular functions: excessive strength lasers and excessive energy microwave resources.
Quantity fifty five of the Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics sequence includes seven contributions, protecting a range of topic components in atomic, molecular and optical physics. of their contribution, Stowe, Thorpe, Pe’er, Ye, Stalnaker, Gerginov, and Diddams discover contemporary advancements in direct frequency comb spectroscopy.
This quantity keeps the culture of the Advances sequence. It comprises contributions from specialists within the box of atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics. The articles include a few evaluate fabric, yet are meant to supply a complete photograph of modern very important advancements in AMO physics.
- Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Theory of Confined Quantum Systems - Part One: 57
- Optical Radiometry for Ocean Climate Measurements (Experimental Methods in the Physical Sciences)
- Can the Laws of Physics Be Unified? (Princeton Frontiers in Physics)
- Physik: Teil II: Atom-, Molekül- und Quantenphysik - Experimentelle und theoretische Grundlagen (German Edition)
- New Horizons of Computational Science: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Supercomputing held in Tokyo, Japan, September 1—3, 1997 (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Ultracold Atoms in Optical Lattices: Simulating quantum many-body systems
Extra info for Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 59
Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 59 by Paul R. Berman B.S. Ph.D. M. Phil,Ennio Arimondo,Chun C. Lin