By Parveen Kumar,Michael L Clark,Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin),Michael L Clark MD FRCP
• Is it universal for epileptic sufferers to have post-ictal vomiting? if this is the case, how frequently does this take place?
• Why is the occurrence of parkinsonism much less universal in people who smoke?
• what's the function of urine exam in diabetic keep watch over?
Where do you switch to in case you have a tricky scientific query that wishes answering?
The ‘Ask the writer’ on-line characteristic from the best-selling textbook Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine has gathered a wealth of questions and reviews without delay from scientific scholars and medical professionals approximately themes which are of specific curiosity or trouble to them.
Kumar and Clark have introduced jointly over one thousand of the questions they've been requested in addition to their solutions. it's going to attract the various lovers of Kumar & Clark, from first-year scholars to training medical professionals, and may supply an invaluable and engaging sounding board to aid make certain most sensible practice.
This targeted e-book will give you a brief and straightforward solution to detect the solutions on your personal scientific questions…!
- The writing type is attractive and conversational, designed to entertain in addition to instruct.
- Carries the ‘Kumar & Clark’ stamp of authority.
- All questions absolutely listed for ease of reference.
- Covers themes which are simply misunderstood in drugs – stable instruction for clinical scholars, senior residence officers/interns and experts in training/residents getting ready for written or oral exams.
Read Online or Download 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book PDF
Similar medical diseases books
This booklet presents a finished assessment of crucial subject matters in German HIV/AIDS prevention and care from the start of the epidemic to the current. Multidisciplinary in procedure, it highlights the original contributions of Germany to AIDS paintings, making to be had for the 1st time wisdom which might be utilized to different nations in addition to to different fields of public wellbeing and fitness perform.
Diabetic nephropathy is a tremendous worry of diabetes and one of many significant factors of endstage renal failure. As diabetes and its problems are handled by way of basic practitioners, internists and plenty of experts, the remedy is frequently fragmented. some time past few years, a number of coordinated healing regimens have emerged, that may hinder the improvement of diabetic nephropathy and gradual the development this affliction.
Soreness administration is an unlimited topic and is altering quickly. discovering an exceptional source for studying, even though, is tough. This e-book covers the full curriculum on the subject of soreness administration and may make it effortless to benefit all features of the topic via protecting key suggestions in a reader-friendly demeanour. It contains 9 concise and easy chapters that target to impart the utmost details inside a restricted house.
The e-book is a story of the unfolding of the Ebola virus sickness outbreak from a systematic view element. the writer offers an research of the clinical foundation of public health and wellbeing rules that experience inspired the public's, and the clinical community's, skills to appreciate the virus and the illness.
- Scleroderma Coping Strategies
- Infectious Diseases
- Rare Diseases
- Chromosome Abnormalities and Genetic Counseling (Oxford Monographs on Medical Genetics)
- Pain in Children: A Practical Guide for Primary Care
- Pain Review (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
Extra resources for 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book
1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book by Parveen Kumar,Michael L Clark,Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin),Michael L Clark MD FRCP